Wednesday, July 14, 2010

my teaching experience as a art teacher

Previousely when  was in college .i hate teaching. but after completing my MPhil in textiles i was selected as a lecturer in the same college. At first i was little bit confused weather to accept it or not. Later i thought let me try it. I tried it and started loving my proffession. Now its almost 8 years in teaching field both as regular and freelancing teacher in fashion designing, textiles, paintings, and surface ornamentation fields. The teaching methods with kids and any strangers makes me get more patience, more interest and makes me learn more in my field. I too have a plan of starting a institute , so this teaching expereince makes me to know about the expectations , responses of people who come for the classes. Also Now i started learning psychology(my second msc) as it will help me in my carrier. I love to hear any critics in my teaching, so that i can improve my methods of teaching. I invite all to give reviews and critics about my teaching.
Also soon i am planning to put my works as exhibition cum sale in my blog. (let me make it as soon as i can. :-) )Okay friends see you soon in my blog.
Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment